Our Mission: To raise up the next generation of Christian leaders in Uganda with Biblical morals and values.
Our Vision: To provide education, medical needs, shelter and food in a Christian, family style home for orphaned, destitute, and vulnerable children of Uganda.
Our Goal: To provide the hope and love through Jesus Christ in everything that we do!
Our Core Values:
- God is the Heart of this Ministry – We believe that an intimate relationship with God is the most important thing in life. We strive to love God as passionately as we can; with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30-31). We allow the Holy Spirit to produce in us the character of Christ. We strive to always seek the Lord’s guidance through prayer.
- Advocacy for Orphans and Strong Family Values – We are committed to the whole child in meeting both physical and spiritual needs. We are responding to God’s call “to look after the orphans and widows in their distress” (James 1:27). We believe in strong family values that have the children’s best physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual interest at heart (Proverbs 22:6). We believe children should have the opportunity to mature and develop to their full potential.
- Transparency, Accountability, and Integrity – We value being honest and truthful in whatever we do. We value being accountable and transparent to our partners and supporters. Every resource will be utilized with responsibility, accountability, and integrity.
- Service, Love, and Compassion – We are acting upon God’s call for orphans. We desire to take care of and love children who do not have families in this world to take care of them. We value offering services with Christian love and respect. We strive to always serve others compassionately.
- Empowering the Community – We strive to always “love our neighbors as ourselves” (Mark 12:30-31). We are committed to engaging, enabling, and empowering families to care for their children. We desire to strengthen and provide support to existing families in the community.
- Respect for Others and Diversity – We believe that every person, Christian and non-Christian, is valuable to God. We serve others at their point of need regardless of race, creed, color, age, or sex. We embrace diversity and make the best use of a wide range of talents and viewpoints.
Our Statement of Faith:
WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
WE BELIEVE in God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom and measureless in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
WE BELIEVE in the deity and perfect humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His atoning death through His outpoured blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return to power and glory.
WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
WE BELIEVE the Bible to be inspired in its entirety by God’s Holy Spirit through human authors revealing God’s truth to humanity. It is without error in all that it affirms. Christians must therefore submit to its supreme authority.
WE BELIEVE in the personal and visible return in glory of the Lord Jesus Christ to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment in final completion.
WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Rafiki Africa Ministries has adopted the above Statement of Faith. We ask that all missionaries serving with us agree with these statements.